Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to get a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and get them stamped with the right stamp duty. All of them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost much of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and has the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and find a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.